Getting back into the swing of things again - few questions

uniquememories0316

Wrapcandy Pro
Good evening :) I am getting back into the wrap candy world after not being around for quite a few years and to say I am overwhelmed is an understatement lol!! I was wondering if anyone could please guide me in the right direction, I am looking for holiday Hershey mini alphabet wrappers, but anytime I type any words similar in the search bar it says no results found. Is there a certain place I should be looking? Also, did any graphics from the old forum transfer over to this new one or would it be safe to say previous files I had and still have some printed designs, from are no longer available? Thank you in advance for any help and guidance!!

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Welcome *home*, great to have you back with us here on the forum.

I know I posted some of the mini alphabet wrappers and I will come back with the link to those and other Holiday stuff as soon as I can for you. I know there are others that shared them too.

Take a deep breath, grab a drink, sit back and relax. You CAN do this, you got this! It'll take a little bit to get freshened up and caught up, but it will all click once again for you. :)

As for graphics from the old forum transferring over, no they didn't. However Jenel and some others have been re-sharing a great deal from the previous forums, so a lot of it is still around and coming back. :D Anything you have from the previous forums, will still work for you though, so that's a huge plus.

I will go get those links now and be back shortly for you. Again, welcome *home*.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
OP
U

uniquememories0316

Wrapcandy Pro
Welcome *home*, great to have you back with us here on the forum.

I know I posted some of the mini alphabet wrappers and I will come back with the link to those and other Holiday stuff as soon as I can for you. I know there are others that shared them too.

Take a deep breath, grab a drink, sit back and relax. You CAN do this, you got this! It'll take a little bit to get freshened up and caught up, but it will all click once again for you. :)

As for graphics from the old forum transferring over, no they didn't. However Jenel and some others have been re-sharing a great deal from the previous forums, so a lot of it is still around and coming back. :D Anything you have from the previous forums, will still work for you though, so that's a huge plus.

I will go get those links now and be back shortly for you. Again, welcome *home*.
Thank you so much for the helpful information :) very much appreciated!!!

OP
U

uniquememories0316

Wrapcandy Pro
You are amazing, thank you so very much!! <3