RYAN!! HELP!! PARAMETER NOT VALID ERROR

Karen S

Lifetime Elite
Has anyone else had this problem? Or does anyone know what it means? I've been getting it lately. Not doing anything specific. sometimes trying to open a blank template, sometimes trying to add something to a template. Very frustrating!!!

Thanks for any help!!!

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Yes, I had/have been getting that problem too. It seems that windows updates may have caused a few problems. I reverted back to the original software cos it was doing my head in and although it is now a lot better I do still get the occasional problem but not nearly as much. What version are you using.

OP
K

Karen S

Lifetime Elite
Thanks Roberta. In this I was simply trying to crop this to create a display. One did fine, second this happened.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
OP
K

Karen S

Lifetime Elite
Yes, I had/have been getting that problem too. It seems that windows updates may have caused a few problems. I reverted back to the original software cos it was doing my head in and although it is now a lot better I do still get the occasional problem but not nearly as much. What version are you using.
Glad to know it's not just me. I have wrapcandy pro7.4.7739.11685

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Thank you for the screenshot. I haven't received that error so I unfortunately am not aware of a fix with it. However I am tagging Ryan [@ryansaw] so he can come help out for you.

In the mean time, since you have the screenshot now, maybe someone else has received that error and knows the fix already to help out.

OP
K

Karen S

Lifetime Elite
Still having this issue!! Just tried saving this file. Need a solution for this, it is driving me crazy!!! @ryansaw

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    470.7 KB · Views: 9