Need Help With The Program

nelson

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Hey Ryan , I purchased Wrap Candy Professional about 2 weeks ago, I was on it today , and I'm not able to register the program , I was told that I needed to reach out to you. @ryansaw

Thanks
KIM

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi @nelson, not sure what happens but if you open your programme to a blank page you need to click on the Help button on the top row. You will see a line which says register. Click on that and follow the instructions you will need to use your username and login to activate.
If you have any problems, let us know. All easily rectifiable! Hope this helps

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I have the same issue. I got a new laptop yesterday and I downloaded (Wrapcandy 7.4 Pro) from the link on my account.
when I went to register it so I could print and save it, it would not let me register. I know that my login name and password ARE correct. It told me that my payment is not complete. Help @ryansaw !

ryansaw

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hey Ryan , I purchased Wrap Candy Professional about 2 weeks ago, I was on it today , and I'm not able to register the program , I was told that I needed to reach out to you.

Thanks
KIM
Hi Kim,

I sent you an email as well as I am not sure if you saw Roxy's Answer which is Correct.

To unlock the print and save functions, open the Wrapcandy Software, Click HELP in the top toolbar then select >> REGISTER. Then enter your login and select okay. You only need to do this once.

Your username is:

nelson

Once you get the success message, close wrapcandy and reopen it to complete the registration.

If for some reason that does not work, please let me know what error message you receive.

Sincerely,

Ryan Sawyer

ryansaw

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I have the same issue. I got a new laptop yesterday and I downloaded (Wrapcandy 7.4 Pro) from the link on my account.
when I went to register it so I could print and save it, it would not let me register. I know that my login name and password ARE correct. It told me that my payment is not complete. Help @ryansaw !
@jenel, wrapcandy 7.4 for windows 10 is an update. Uninstall and then install the main download
https://wrapcandy.com/download Install and register it, then install the Wrapcandy windows 10 update.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I didn't do the update, I did the main program on the laptop. I will give it a try, thanks

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
this is what I still get. I used the "help" and not the register on the right. I turned off the firewall and still got the same thing

Attachments

• wrapcandy.png
    wrapcandy.png
    170 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

ryansaw

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Due to a recent Windows update, wrapcandy must be run in an elevated state in order to register.

Just go to your Programs Menu and RIGHT CLICK The Wrapcandy Program Icon

elevated_state1.jpg

Then Hover over MORE And Select Run as administrator

elevated_state2.jpg

Click Yes when the UAC message appears.

Wrapcandy will launch in an Elevated State.

Then register by clicking help >> register
enter your username and password

If you have any problems please be sure to let me know.

lisaluv

Wrapcandy Pro
Due to a recent Windows update, wrapcandy must be run in an elevated state in order to register.

View attachment 75932

View attachment 75933

IT WORKED ! THANK YOU i am able to save it now in the crw file

skooter

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member

View attachment 75932

View attachment 75933

Thank you!!!!

ellis

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@jenel, wrapcandy 7.4 for windows 10 is an update. Uninstall and then install the main download
https://wrapcandy.com/download Install and register it, then install the Wrapcandy windows 10 update.
Ryan!! HELP!!!! I've NEVER had this problem before. I went to revise one of my wrapcandy creations and as I'm typing in new text it's in CHINESE!!!!! In Word, Email & Facebook, everything is in English, no problem, but text in my WrapCandy is Chinese marks & symbols. Did I accidentally hit a key that switched keyboards while I am working in my Wrapcandy software?!!? Help!! This is one issue I have NEVER seen before!!

ellis

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Nevermind -- I closed it and opened it back up and it's in English now. That was soooo weird, wonder what caused that!!
Ryan!! HELP!!!! I've NEVER had this problem before. I went to revise one of my wrapcandy creations and as I'm typing in new text it's in CHINESE!!!!! In Word, Email & Facebook, everything is in English, no problem, but text in my WrapCandy is Chinese marks & symbols. Did I accidentally hit a key that switched keyboards while I am working in my Wrapcandy software?!!? Help!!

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Ellis, I'm so glad you got it sorted out for you. I was reading that and wondering what the heck could have happened.

Yep, I have found out with several glitches that if I just close it and restart it, normally that fixes the situation. :)

preciousmemento

Wrapcandy Pro
Hi, I am a lifetime member having purchased the programme in 2010 (originally the 7 series I believe then downloaded updates 7.1 and 7.3, though I see I am listed as a new member, have no idea why that would be!) - I have not been active for years but I just recently downloaded 7.4 onto my most recent laptop. I was trying to open some wrappers from 2010 and 2012 but I get this error message and they will not open -
Open file operation failed
Reason: Unable to translate bytes [C6] at index 100 from specified code page to Unicode.

Does anyone know what that means and will I be able to open those? Is there anything I can do to be able to open them?

Many thanks in advance - I am horribly inept when it comes to IT stuff so this is just like Greek to me!

Have a lovely evening one and all.

@ryansaw
@roberta

Last edited by a moderator: