Need Help With The Program

nelson

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Hey Ryan , I purchased Wrap Candy Professional about 2 weeks ago, I was on it today , and I'm not able to register the program , I was told that I needed to reach out to you. @ryansaw

Thanks
KIM

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi, have you installed 7.4 using the administration icon (see #12 above). This may well sort any underlying problems. Can't help with the code but I believe Ryan will be on in the next day or so to assist. The alternative would be to try uninstalling and reinstalling as sometimes this helps.
Hope this helps a little @preciousmement

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi @preciousmemento it's great to see you *home* again. :)

Unfortunately I haven't heard of nor seen that error message before so I'm not sure how to deal with it. I hope @ryansaw will come along shortly to help you out with it.

In the mean time if you want to email me the file I can check on mine and see if it gives me the same error or a different error or no error. That might help in knowing if it's the program, or the files themselves, or if it's something with your computer and/or windows. My email is [email protected] if you would like to. I promise if the file opens that I won't use it for anything due to terms of use.

I hope you get settled in quickly with the new forum and everything, again great to see you back. :)

preciousmemento

Wrapcandy Pro
Hi @preciousmemento it's great to see you *home* again. :)

Unfortunately I haven't heard of nor seen that error message before so I'm not sure how to deal with it. I hope @ryansaw will come along shortly to help you out with it.

In the mean time if you want to email me the file I can check on mine and see if it gives me the same error or a different error or no error. That might help in knowing if it's the program, or the files themselves, or if it's something with your computer and/or windows. My email is [email protected] if you would like to. I promise if the file opens that I won't use it for anything due to terms of use.

I hope you get settled in quickly with the new forum and everything, again great to see you back. :)
Bless you Roberta - my wrappers would make you laugh! You people on here put me to shame! I am not worried about you even wanting to use them. That is very kind of you to offer help and if you really don't mind, I will pop you an email. Thank you so much for responding!

preciousmemento

Wrapcandy Pro
Hi, have you installed 7.4 using the administration icon (see #12 above). This may well sort any underlying problems. Can't help with the code but I believe Ryan will be on in the next day or so to assist. The alternative would be to try uninstalling and reinstalling as sometimes this helps.
Hope this helps a little @preciousmement
Thank you for oyur reply @wishfulthinker . I have done that and I am able to open everything except the old wrappers I had attempted to do from 2010 - cannot open them at all and I get that message. Have a lovely day!

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@preciousmemento I got your email and replied. :) Also, OMG don't say that about your wrappers. I'm one of the most basic folks when it comes to making things. Most of what I do is just add text and graphics to background templates folks already made; because I can't really do anything from scratch. Think positive about yourself and what you do, it will be wonderful.

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi @charnrich - firstly, welcome to the wrapcandy forum. Secondly, can you tell us what you have done. Have you managed to do anything? When you open a blank wrapper have you followed the register instruction under Help? I assume you have managed to download the software okay and that it is just the registering of the product. You need to use your forum username and password to register. Let us know where exactly you are with it all and we can try and talk you through it.

charnrich

Wrapcandy Pro
Hi @charnrich - firstly, welcome to the wrapcandy forum. Secondly, can you tell us what you have done. Have you managed to do anything? When you open a blank wrapper have you followed the register instruction under Help? I assume you have managed to download the software okay and that it is just the registering of the product. You need to use your forum username and password to register. Let us know where exactly you are with it all and we can try and talk you through it.
Hi @wishfulthinker
Thank you so much for the welcome. I keep getting an error That says Regidtration Failed. the remote server returned an error(503) server unavailable. I got it to work on my work laptop but I can't get it to work on my pc. I did what I needed to do I also went to window and right clicked to run as admisstrator. Im still in the free side of the program. I been using mywrapper for years and my computer crashed and they aren't in buisness anymore. I hope I can learn how to use this like I used the other program.

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@charnrich - If I am reading your reply correctly you are still using the free version of wrapcandy on your pc. You will need to download the version you have paid for in order to register the programme. This is located under active resources on home page below.

Registering (Activating your Software) Works.

If it does not work for you I recommend that you Change your password
You can do so on the following page:
wrapcandy.com

Wrapcandy

Login to Access Purchases
wrapcandy.com
wrapcandy.com

A simple password change will take less than 5 minutes and will force the activation password to update.

If this does not work please let us know. Roxy

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Thank you Roxy for all of your help with charnrich. :)

@charnrich once you get wrapcandy set, you will find that it is so much easier and better to use than mywrapper. I bought mywrapper (as well as several other programs) before I found wrapcandy. None of them worked anywhere near as easy and great as wrapcandy does! I never went back to any of those others, and wasted a lot of money with all of those.

Yes, please let us know if you are all registered and good to go now. :)

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi @llampkin, have you recently changed your computer or redownloaded the software. If so you may have to follow the instructions on #12 above and try by resetting your password (you can always change it back once you have got yourself sorted) which may help.
I haven't heard of the problem you are experiencing so can't help with that - it may have something to do with windows updates. I will tag both Ryan and Bobbi who may be able to help @ryansaw, @roberta.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Roxy, thanks for tagging me. Unfortunately in this case I am unable to help as I haven't dealt with that problem either. Your advice about resetting their password should help. @llampkin if it doesn't help, please be sure to let us know.