jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Thank you. I won't get the dentures for another month or so, they still have to pull some teeth on the bottom for the partical.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers. I am recovering nicely and will return to work on Monday. The last 5 days have been awesome with doing nothing. For once I followed the doctor's advice and just lay around. My stitches have all dissolved and my gums are no longer tender.

I had to laugh at myself today. I thought I would eat a donut. I grabbed it and shoved it in my mouth and went to bite down and when I could not bite off a piece my heart sank to the floor. I mean how could I forget that I can't bite? LOL I ate some grapes and that was kind of cool. I took my tongue and smashed it on the roof of my mouth and then swallowed it right down. Not much to "eat" there but at least I got the flavor. OH.... the chocolate milkshake was wonderful. So glad that they make zero-sugar chocolate syrup.

Now back to work designing, being lazy does not pay the bills.

Thanks again.

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Glad you have kept a sense of humour Jenel. As Donna said you will be all sorted in time for Christmas with a new smile to boot. Think of the good not eating solids must be doing. Oh, and perhaps the bonus of losing a pound or two. Glad your mouth is not too sore now and hope the next lot goes as well too.