After a long absence, I have Wrapcandy back on my computer

bmurphy193

Wrapcandy Pro
I had purchased the PRO version, is there a link to download or do I have to purchase the program again?I have emailed for help, with no reply as of yet. I am registered and up and running on the basic Wrapcandy.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I am sure Jenel will be on here soon and will probably be able to answer that, but there have been problems with members registering so......
if you are registered and up and running, do a "Happy Dance" lol. If you have been reading posts on what has been going on, you will see that Jenel has had a lot on her plate but will always help whenever she can.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
@bmurphy193 go to your account page on wrapcandy.com and download the 7.4 version from there. All should be good. Let me know should you need any assistance

OP
B

bmurphy193

Wrapcandy Pro
@bmurphy193 go to your account page on wrapcandy.com and download the 7.4 version from there. All should be good. Let me know should you need any assistance
thanks for your quick reply... it's only downloading the basic software and not the Professional. Does the PRO version expire after a certain amount of years?

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I checked your account and you only had the "FREE" version. I fixed it as the free version is no longer supported. Try downloading it again. It should work.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
makana22 How Long Has It Been? Friends Board, Off topic, & Prayer Requests 9
J Hi everyone I've been gone a long time, Meet and Greet 5
nicsmom12 Long time no see! Meet and Greet 9
Z Need help - cannot register Wrapcandy on my new computer (Windows 10) Wrapcandy Support Forum 23
wishfulthinker Where is everyone - We need You - Wrapcandy Needs YOU General Questions and Answers 51
wishfulthinker WRAPCANDY NEWSLETTER Wrapcandy Forum News 14
M HELP! My WrapCandy crashed Wrapcandy Support Forum 3
S Wrapcandy software works on Mac? General Questions and Answers 6
roberta Missing WrapCandy *Family* Friends Board, Off topic, & Prayer Requests 19
L Please help my wrapcandy is down Wrapcandy Support Forum 8
ryansaw Recent Windows Update Breaks Default Text in Wrapcandy Wrapcandy Support Forum 45
K WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY WRAPCANDY??!! Wrapcandy Support Forum 60
A Question How to Use Crop to Shape in WrapCandy Wrapcandy Support Forum 4
ryansaw Wrapcandy Designer Gifts Wrapcandy Gifts Designer APP (Beta) 9
jenel How Can I Make a Donation to Wrapcandy? Where Your Donation Money Goes 1
L Solved Purchased wrapcandy did not get receive it yet Wrapcandy Support Forum 11
C WrapCandy Tutorial Make an SOE display Wrapcandy Tutorials 5
E Hello old Wrapcandy friends (and new)!!! Meet and Greet 34
P Hello everyone, glad WrapCandy is back up! Meet and Greet 7
ryansaw Wrapcandy Forum Memberships and Prices for 2020 Wrapcandy Support Forum 15
wrapcandy How to Use the Batch Converter in Wrapcandy Professional Wrapcandy Tutorials 5
wrapcandy Guides & Blank Templates for Wrapcandy 7.4 Templates Only ~ A place for all of our CWR's 145