Not open for further replies.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Donations help on so many levels. Thank you, for helping rebuild the community!
Changes have been made to make it easier for everyone to donate should they wish to.

Wrapcandy is now using PayPal to accept donations. When making your donation, use the "SEND MONEY TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS". You can donate any amount you wish to at any time all year long. Your donations help pay the monthly costs of running the forum, adding new features, new programs, and more. It costs about $900+ a year to run and keep the forum going.

To donate, Click the link below. Don't have an account? That is okay, you don't need one to send money

Thank you all for supporting YOUR wrapcandy community!

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I have taken over making the payments to Go Daddy and Google for wrapcandy. Please send all donations to the PayPal account. Thank you

It takes $900+ a year to keep it going with the fees, updates, etc. Thank you for ANYTHING you can do to help. I paid for 2 years this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z Need help - cannot register Wrapcandy on my new computer (Windows 10) Wrapcandy Support Forum 23
wishfulthinker Where is everyone - We need You - Wrapcandy Needs YOU General Questions and Answers 51
wishfulthinker WRAPCANDY NEWSLETTER Wrapcandy Forum News 14
B After a long absence, I have Wrapcandy back on my computer Wrapcandy Support Forum 8
M HELP! My WrapCandy crashed Wrapcandy Support Forum 3
S Wrapcandy software works on Mac? General Questions and Answers 6
roberta Missing WrapCandy *Family* Friends Board, Off topic, & Prayer Requests 19
L Please help my wrapcandy is down Wrapcandy Support Forum 8
ryansaw Recent Windows Update Breaks Default Text in Wrapcandy Wrapcandy Support Forum 45
K WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY WRAPCANDY??!! Wrapcandy Support Forum 60
A Question How to Use Crop to Shape in WrapCandy Wrapcandy Support Forum 4
ryansaw Wrapcandy Designer Gifts Wrapcandy Gifts Designer APP (Beta) 9
L Solved Purchased wrapcandy did not get receive it yet Wrapcandy Support Forum 11
C WrapCandy Tutorial Make an SOE display Wrapcandy Tutorials 5
E Hello old Wrapcandy friends (and new)!!! Meet and Greet 34
P Hello everyone, glad WrapCandy is back up! Meet and Greet 7
ryansaw Wrapcandy Forum Memberships and Prices for 2020 Wrapcandy Support Forum 15
wrapcandy How to Use the Batch Converter in Wrapcandy Professional Wrapcandy Tutorials 5
wrapcandy Guides & Blank Templates for Wrapcandy 7.4 Templates Only ~ A place for all of our CWR's 145