How to Use the Batch Converter in Wrapcandy Professional

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I have had the software for many years, and I never realized about the batch conversion; I just bypassed it on the list. So thank you for posting this, I love learning something new. :D.

Last edited:

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Thank you. However, the converter will only save them 100 dpi so you will need to save at 300 dpi to make them shareable.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi @strickjamz and welcome "home".

If you go to wrapcandy.com (not the forum) and then click in the upper left on "my account", right above where it says "your membership information" are some tabs. Click on the tab "helpdesk" and the click on "submit a new ticket". There you can let Ryan know and he can fix your account for you. :)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z Need help - cannot register Wrapcandy on my new computer (Windows 10) Wrapcandy Support Forum 23
wishfulthinker Where is everyone - We need You - Wrapcandy Needs YOU General Questions and Answers 51
wishfulthinker WRAPCANDY NEWSLETTER Wrapcandy Forum News 14
B After a long absence, I have Wrapcandy back on my computer Wrapcandy Support Forum 8
M HELP! My WrapCandy crashed Wrapcandy Support Forum 3
S Wrapcandy software works on Mac? General Questions and Answers 6
roberta Missing WrapCandy *Family* Friends Board, Off topic, & Prayer Requests 19
L Please help my wrapcandy is down Wrapcandy Support Forum 8
ryansaw Recent Windows Update Breaks Default Text in Wrapcandy Wrapcandy Support Forum 45
K WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY WRAPCANDY??!! Wrapcandy Support Forum 60
A Question How to Use Crop to Shape in WrapCandy Wrapcandy Support Forum 4
ryansaw Wrapcandy Designer Gifts Wrapcandy Gifts Designer APP (Beta) 9
jenel How Can I Make a Donation to Wrapcandy? Where Your Donation Money Goes 1
L Solved Purchased wrapcandy did not get receive it yet Wrapcandy Support Forum 11
C WrapCandy Tutorial Make an SOE display Wrapcandy Tutorials 5
E Hello old Wrapcandy friends (and new)!!! Meet and Greet 34
P Hello everyone, glad WrapCandy is back up! Meet and Greet 7
ryansaw Wrapcandy Forum Memberships and Prices for 2020 Wrapcandy Support Forum 15
wrapcandy Guides & Blank Templates for Wrapcandy 7.4 Templates Only ~ A place for all of our CWR's 145