Solved Purchased wrapcandy did not get receive it yet

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Not sure what you mean. You are showing as wrapcandy pro member so you should be able to download the software. Please check your subscription on https://www.wrapcandy.com/art/login. You should scroll down to the active resources and it will show your current status, if I am reading your question correctly. If not please let us know what you purchased??

OP
L

lisaluv

Wrapcandy Pro
Not sure what you mean. You are showing as wrapcandy pro member so you should be able to download the software. Please check your subscription on https://www.wrapcandy.com/art/login. You should scroll down to the active resources and it will show your current status, if I am reading your question correctly. If not please let us know what you purchased??
Hi I did download it on here just this morning, but I paid for a Pro on 3/26/21 The version on here is 7.4 seems like the very first version I had years ago?

OP
L

lisaluv

Wrapcandy Pro
Hi I did download it on here just this morning, but I paid for a Pro on 3/26/21 The version on here is 7.4 seems like the very first version I had years ago?
oh i see now on top of the wrapcandy it says 7.4 professional I also clicked on the update zip folder.

OP
L

lisaluv

Wrapcandy Pro
oh i see now on top of the wrapcandy it says 7.4 professional I also clicked on the update zip folder.
Question, HELP- why does it say "I dont have permission to save??" pop up message? I'm getting upset, I'm trying to make baby shower wrap for my daughter shower

ryansaw

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Question, HELP- why does it say "I dont have permission to save??" pop up message? I'm getting upset, I'm trying to make baby shower wrap for my daughter shower
You have to register the software. click help and select register. Note a recent update to Windows 10 may require you to run the software in an elevated state to register.

See this post for how to do that:

OP
L

lisaluv

Wrapcandy Pro
You have to register the software. click help and select register. Note a recent update to Windows 10 may require you to run the software in an elevated state to register.

See this post for how to do that:

what does that mean "elevated state to register?"