Wrap Candy Software

Hi, trying to see what the issue is with the software not opening up my files. Any help is appreciated. I see views, but no replies.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
You see views, true, but maybe the ones who viewed cannot help you because they don't know the answer so they just left and didn't say they can't help. If they left a message saying they can't help, then you would think you have an answer when you really don't. Hope you can understand why they did that.

I sent you a private message

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@lereid
Um, no help here, sorry. But if Jenel hasn't already figured it out for you, maybe a more detailed description of the steps you are taking to try to do that.

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@lereid - Your cwr is the actual "template". You simply need to open on a blank page. If you want to use an image you have created in another template you need to save as image and then import into the template you want to use. Clear as mud, eh. Sorry but hope you can see what I am trying to say.

@lereid - Your cwr is the actual "template". You simply need to open on a blank page. If you want to use an image you have created in another template you need to save as image and then import into the template you want to use. Clear as mud, eh. Sorry but hope you can see what I am trying to say.
I have an old version but thanks for your reply.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Can't register wrap candy software Wrapcandy Support Forum 4
S Install Wrap Candy to new computer Wrapcandy Support Forum 2
C Registering Wrap Candy Not Working Wrapcandy Support Forum 3
A Wrap Candy Dimensions Templates Only ~ A place for all of our CWR's 7
A How to Bold Text in Wrap Candy Wrapcandy Support Forum 7
C Video on how to wrap suckers ISO ~ In Search Of What Members Can Help You Find 6
Y Wrap Designers Needed Wrapcandy Support Forum 2
ryansaw 1.55 oz Hershey Bar Wrap Around Style Templates Only ~ A place for all of our CWR's 6
jenel Wedding Candy Cake Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 9
skooter iso 4 miniature candy bar tray ISO ~ In Search Of What Members Can Help You Find 19
skooter Candy Cake for Christmas Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 6
chocolatetrufle ribbon candy Pro Forum 7
mariefyfe Candy Cane Puzzle Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 4
P Merry Christmas Candy Cake Candy Cake & Stand Alone Alphabets 2
jenel Christmas Candy Cake Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 7
jenel Grinch Candy Canes Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 9
B Candy Bar's and Halloween Treat Bags Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 10
jenel Sanderson Sisters Candy Dome Card Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 4
stevie5401 baby shower candy wrappers - Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 5
R instructions for candy cake Wrapcandy Support Forum 5
jenel Do You Sell Candy Wrappers Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 6
roberta Closed Mock Candy Bars ISO ~ In Search Of What Members Can Help You Find 6
G Baby Driver license birth announcement candy wrappers General Questions and Answers 22
S I've Been Away But Lately I'm Feeling the Urge to Get Back Into Candy Wrapping and Decorating Cans Meet and Greet 3
ryansaw 50 SOE Candy Wrapper Backgrounds from Tami Matta Candy Wrapper Backgrounds 15
jenel Candy Cake & Stand Alone Alphabets Candy Cake & Stand Alone Alphabets 617
D ISO Large Candy Bar Wrapper ISO ~ In Search Of What Members Can Help You Find 12
A Cancer awarement wrapped candy bars( 5 down 36 more to go) Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 5
D Candy Corn favor pocket Pro Forum 8
roberta TOU SHARE ~ Candy Wrapping Policies Pro Forum 11
G Is there anyone out there that would teach this software program Wrapcandy Support Forum 6
skooter Software General Questions and Answers 5
C Question Registered Software Wrapcandy Support Forum 6
R buy software Wrapcandy Support Forum 6
skooter Software General Questions and Answers 7
C Active membership-can't register software Wrapcandy Support Forum 5
S Wrapcandy software works on Mac? General Questions and Answers 6
B How to download software on new computer Wrapcandy Support Forum 12
jenel What software General Questions and Answers 5
B Software General Questions and Answers 5
J Can't Register software Wrapcandy Support Forum 26
B ISO HELP!! Bought New Computer Need to Redownload software. ISO ~ In Search Of What Members Can Help You Find 55