WRAPCANDY NEWSLETTER

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I looked at the report and only 5 of the 17 emails were delivered. I didn't even get mine! So Mailchimp is not going to work. I will post it here and find another program to use for the next one..... sigh.

I am going to look for one that I can attach a share with everyone

Hello Wrapcandy Members​

Welcome to 2023!

Needless to say, 2022 was a great year for us on the forum. We have many long-lost members finding their way back. Wooo Hoo

With that being said, I would like to ask all of you to let others know that we are back and going strong as we all know different people. So, if you had friends on the forum that you don’t see anymore, get in contact with them and let them know. We still are missing our wrapcandy *family* members that aren't here yet and would love to have them back.

As many of you know that there are new categories on the forum with lots of new shares that have never been seen before and some “oldies” but goodies have been reshared.

There are templates (over 3 pages) of all the things we make in CWR format. Try making something. Even if you don’t think you can design, give it a try and see how easy it is. Just upload a template and put a design on it. I challenge everyone to post at least 1 share in the month of February. I will be making a category for challenges…. Have fun. Of course, should you need help, just ask on the form and I know someone will be more than happy to guide you along. https://wrapcandy.com/forum/threads/guides-blank-templates-for-wrapcandy-7-4.1/

New members are joining all the time and I love to see the forum grow. The more members that share the more it grows. We have the potential of making the forum bigger and better when everyone shares and I am just not talking about product shares. We share ideas, and stories, we vent, we ask questions, ask for help and so much more.

There have been a few “gremlins” on the forum and we are finding the quirks and fixing them. Today we fixed 3 members right up. It took a couple of days for me to find out what was wrong, and when I did it took but a second to fix it. So when something goes wrong, just let me know and have patience and I will try to fix it as fast as I can. All seems to be fixed now ♥

“I can’t register my program”. I have been helping people with this. It amazes me that some can register and some cannot. Some can register right away the first time and others have issues. When I get this call for help on the help desk, I suggest to people to do what we all have been asking people to do. It works for some and still not others. One thing that I have been suggesting to people is to clear their cache and/or cookies (I really don’t like doing that myself because I have saved passwords on some accounts) and that seems to help and they can register. There is something in the settings of their own computer that prevents them from registering. The server is NOT down, that is the 503 error people get….. I know for a fact that is paid for and I know it is not down.

Many people have messaged me about the “guests” you see online. They are trolling search bots looking for things. They are harmless. When you search the Internet and find something that is posted on the Internet from the forum, that is why. I have removed some but if I removed them all, wrapcandy would not show up on the Internet searches.

I have been posting most of my shares in the 48-hour category. Be sure to come in every day to see what is new. Remember that the posts in that category automatically disappear after 48 hours of the last comment or post on that thread.

Looking for something? Ask on the forum, I am sure that someone has it or can find it for you. Have an idea for something, share it. ISO ~ In Search Of What Members Can Help You Find

In closing, I want to thank each and everyone one of you for being on the forum, sharing new items as well as just posting, even if it was just venting.

Until next time…..
Jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I cannot find an email either. Spam checked also.
I looked at the report and only 5 of the 17 emails were delivered. I didn't even get mine! So Mailchimp is not going to work. I will post it here and find another program to use for the next one..... sigh.