Please help my wrapcandy is down

Hi everyone, Laura here from Dublin, Ireland :) My wrapcandy has been down since yesterday morning like most people. I was in the middle of making halloween orders. I cant seem to get it back working. All of my designs are still covered in black blobs.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks a mill

C

Christine

Hi everyone, Laura here from Dublin, Ireland :) My wrapcandy has been down since yesterday morning like most people. I was in the middle of making halloween orders. I cant seem to get it back working. All of my designs are still covered in black blobs.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks a mill

This post will tell you the problem, and a 'work around' @lozzylozboz

This post will tell you the problem, and a 'work around' @lozzylozboz
Thank you, do you know if the blotches will eventually disappear on the designs? I cant remove some of them

C

Christine

Thank you, do you know if the blotches will eventually disappear on the designs? I cant remove some of them
There is something about if you have multiple text boxes in that post and using the layers panel.
I '"believe" you should be able to remove them by either/and/or using the reset button - and/or -if using contour using up button to at least 0.01 and the layers panel if needed.
I will tag Ryan @ryansaw and Bobbi @roberta and Roxy @wishfulthinker as they are more familiar with the program and the fix.

There is something about if you have multiple text boxes in that post and using the layers panel.
I '"believe" you should be able to remove them by either/and/or using the reset button - and/or -if using contour using up button to at least 0.01 and the layers panel if needed.
I will tag Ryan @ryansaw and Bobbi @roberta and Roxy @wishfulthinker as they are more familiar with the program and the fix.
Thanks so much Christine for your quick reply, really appreciate it xx Laura

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi @lozzlozboz
The following is the best method as it will allow you to continue working on your wrappers without the 'blob'. This link will also show how other people (myself included) have been successful in removing the problem.

I hope this will help you. You need to click on the blue wording to take you to the thread

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY WRAPCANDY??!!

(Bobbi (@roberta) explains how to uninstall the updates which have caused the problem. Ryan is working on a long term solution which hopefully he will advise us all of in due course.

If you do not wish to uninstall the updates the method @Christine highlighted in #2 above will help you to remove the blobs from your wrappers.

Last edited:

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Christine and Roxy, thank you so much for helping her out. :)

Laura, please let us know after you have tried the things at both of the above links they posted, as to whether or not it worked for you. That way we know if you are taken care of with it until Ryan gets a full fix for us.

Hi @lozzlozboz
The following is the best method as it will allow you to continue working on your wrappers without the 'blob'. This link will also show how other people (myself included) have been successful in removing the problem.

I hope this will help you. You need to click on the blue wording to take you to the thread

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY WRAPCANDY??!!

(Bobbi (@roberta) explains how to uninstall the updates which have caused the problem. Ryan is working on a long term solution which hopefully he will advise us all of in due course.

If you do not wish to uninstall the updates the method @Christine highlighted in #2 above will help you to remove the blobs from your wrappers.
Thanks a million Roxy, you are all so helpful 💚☺️ I've been using the reset button for the last hour to remove blobs, it's just time consuming but at least I can get a few bits done. After I've finished these orders tonight I'll sit down and read about 'uninstalling the updates' and see id that helps. Thanks again x

Christine and Roxy, thank you so much for helping her out. :)

Laura, please let us know after you have tried the things at both of the above links they posted, as to whether or not it worked for you. That way we know if you are taken care of with it until Ryan gets a full fix for us.
Hi Roberta, thanks for getting back to me... everyone is great help here ☺️💚 I've been pressing the reset button, it's just a little time consuming but at least I'm able to finish my orders. I'll try the 2nd option later on tonight. Thanks a mill