ryansaw

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
This is the tentative plan for membership levels on Wrapcandy

All Wrapcandy Pro Orders include 1 Year Pro Access to the Forum

Wrapcandy Free Membership $0.00
Access is limited to Promotional Freebies.

✅Wrapcandy Pro Membership
$24.00 Per Year*

Our Recommended Membership for File Sharing.
This will be donation based this year for existing members.
This is the main membership for creating and sharing.

🏢 Elite Membership $44 per year
-
Not yet available for purchase Still in the Early Planning Stages.
Highest Level Membership for business minded members.
Lifetime Elite Members have access to a hidden board.
Sharing is allowed, but all shares should be related to building or expanding your business.

Ryan, I purchased the software several years ago, couldn't access some things, so I repurchased the pro software last August 2019. I went to sign on to the forum here and it wouldn't let me. It said my email and username was not in the database. I had to rejoin under the basic just to get here. That's odd.

wrap2005

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Hello, I was an elite member before issues with the Wrapped Candy site. I got a new computer and had to download the software and it shows I am not an elite member. I do have the latest software on my old computer which still works. How can I get my Elite Status back without having to pay for a membership again.

kleynblum

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Thank you Ryan!! I'm SO SO SO HAPPY to be back!!! I use WC for EVERYTHING from designing wrappers to just designing ANYTHING!! I use it for vinyl designs, sublimation designs, you name it! Its the best! Missed you!!! --- Rebecca Duger

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi Ryan -- so if I am a lifetime elite member -- if I download to a new computer -- do I have to pay again?
You shouldn't have to pay again. I downloaded to a new computer and every thing works fine (printing etc.)

audrey220

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Hi, before the site shutdown, I was an elite member with a Lifetime membership. Is my status still the same or will I have to purchase again.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@audrey220, under your name on the left it is showing 'elite lifetime', so I believe that your status is the same and intact. :)

Last edited:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z Need help - cannot register Wrapcandy on my new computer (Windows 10) Wrapcandy Support Forum 23
wishfulthinker Where is everyone - We need You - Wrapcandy Needs YOU General Questions and Answers 51
wishfulthinker WRAPCANDY NEWSLETTER Wrapcandy Forum News 14
B After a long absence, I have Wrapcandy back on my computer Wrapcandy Support Forum 8
M HELP! My WrapCandy crashed Wrapcandy Support Forum 3
S Wrapcandy software works on Mac? General Questions and Answers 6
roberta Missing WrapCandy *Family* Friends Board, Off topic, & Prayer Requests 19
L Please help my wrapcandy is down Wrapcandy Support Forum 8
ryansaw Recent Windows Update Breaks Default Text in Wrapcandy Wrapcandy Support Forum 45
K WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY WRAPCANDY??!! Wrapcandy Support Forum 60
A Question How to Use Crop to Shape in WrapCandy Wrapcandy Support Forum 4
ryansaw Wrapcandy Designer Gifts Wrapcandy Gifts Designer APP (Beta) 9
jenel How Can I Make a Donation to Wrapcandy? Where Your Donation Money Goes 1
L Solved Purchased wrapcandy did not get receive it yet Wrapcandy Support Forum 11
C WrapCandy Tutorial Make an SOE display Wrapcandy Tutorials 5
E Hello old Wrapcandy friends (and new)!!! Meet and Greet 34
P Hello everyone, glad WrapCandy is back up! Meet and Greet 7
wrapcandy How to Use the Batch Converter in Wrapcandy Professional Wrapcandy Tutorials 5
wrapcandy Guides & Blank Templates for Wrapcandy 7.4 Templates Only ~ A place for all of our CWR's 145
jenel Off of forum Friends Board, Off topic, & Prayer Requests 7
jenel Terms For Downloading and Uploading On The Forum~Must Read~Everyone SHALL comment that they have read these, a "like" or "love" will not do. Terms Of The Forum 25
jenel What it takes to keep the forum for you to enjoy. Where Your Donation Money Goes 4
debron Old Forum General Questions and Answers 7
jenel Forum Header Wrapcandy Support Forum 0
ryansaw Question What acronyms are commonly used on the forum. General Questions and Answers 4
ryansaw What would you like added to the forum? General Questions and Answers 9
ryansaw News Added Features: Quick Search, History and Find Threads to the Forum Wrapcandy Forum News 4
ryansaw News What's New Forum Changes March 18th 2021 Wrapcandy Forum News 12
P Nice to see the forum up and running! Meet and Greet 2
ryansaw News Forum Fixes Wrapcandy Forum News 4
latitude Baby Stuff Shares From Old Forum Pro Forum 5
roberta A Hello & Some Forum Help/Suggestions Meet and Greet 2