WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY WRAPCANDY??!!

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Ok so here is the latest from Ryan. This works if you haven't already uninstalled the updates, or don't want to uninstall them....

I will be here off and on all day if you have any problems, questions, comments, or anything else. :) So glad to see that it worked for both of you. Hope it works for others too, and if not then hope this latest from Ryan helps too.

Hopefully he'll have a full fix for us sometime soon, but this is going to take a bit for him to work it all out. Whew.
I tried the latest fix and it worked great:)

benmilly

Wrapcandy Pro
It's been working fine, this morning I'm getting this. No matter which template I open. Also happens if I try to add text. Everywhere there's wording it shows up. HELP!!!
I have orders to get out. Sigh~~
@ryansaw

Thanks for any help
Karen
The same thing happened to me!!! I don't know how to fix it. I even downloaded Wrap Candy again but every time text added it happens.

C

Christine

The same thing happened to me!!! I don't know how to fix it. I even downloaded Wrap Candy again but every time text added it happens.

This post will give you a work around until, hopefully, a permanent fix.

C

Christine

Mine is the same

This post will give you the current "work around"

sazzler32

Wrapcandy Pro

This post will give you the current "work around"
I restored my pc to before the update and its working fine now :D

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Have you checked updates as shown in #35 (page 2 on this thread). I know you found the work around thread which will help if you don't want to uninstall but it means all your wrappers will need to be manually cleared of the blob until ryan finds a solution

jboykin

Wrapcandy Pro
You will have to register with your current user name/password
In the PROGRAM click "HELP" - then click "Register" on the top of the menu - enter your current user name and Password
That will take it out of Demo Mode.
I've tried that and I just purchased the software again thinking that could be the problem and I'm still getting the following error. Please help asap. I have an order to get out on Friday. Thank you

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 0

jboykin

Wrapcandy Pro
I've tried that and I just purchased the software again thinking that could be the problem and I'm still getting the following error. Please help asap. I have an order to get out on Friday. Thank you
I have no problem creating, editing or creating the templates, I just can't print them.

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Can I suggest that both of you try clearing your cache / browser history. Then start again. It might just need a restart. Sorry working from phone so can't copy and paste as normal.
Re remote server error I will tag @ryansaw as it may be something he's working on

jboykin

Wrapcandy Pro
@wishfulthinker I tried to the register my software and I even repurchased the software and downloaded it thinking that would help because I have a job to get out by Friday. I'm still getting the following error....

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 0